My True Happiness


Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Support Group

OK, Support Groupers - whoever you may be. I have never been in a support group, don't really know what you do in one, but I have a challange. I think it is always good to laugh.



So . . .





When was the last time you tried to stand on your head?



Now hear me out. I really tried this, and it was pretty sad. But . . . just thinking about how funny I looked, and that others might be trying it as well, made me laugh pretty hard. It felt really nice. So give it a try! You just might find yourself having a good laugh too.

6 comments:

Kim said...

good idea! I gave it a try..and suprisingly I did it! Ok, I cheated...I used the wall for support, but I was able to do it for a couple of seconds. My husband thought I was absolutely nuts, but whose to say I'm not!
You crack me up!

allison said...

Oh Jamie, I am the most uncoordinated person in the whole wide world, It's true! I will take your challenge and try, but I'm definitely going to do it when Rocky is gone, with the windows and doors all shut. I'm sure I'll get a good laugh out of it!

Char said...

do you have any other ideas then standing on your head I think I hurt myself. It did make me laugh though.
Char

Tiffany said...

Hey Jamie, have not tried the head stand yet.....I will let you know! Just checking in on what is going on with you guys, don't think I told you but I loved your kitchen! I really want to come and see your house when it is done. I need good ideas. This whole building your own house thing sounds good, but way, way, way too many decisions for me! Anyways like your new look~Tiff

Anonymous said...

I tried the headstand... but it was more like a neck stand. Ya wasn't too successful but thanks for the idea and the good laugh.

Still haven't made it to Wyoming but when I do, expect a visitor:)

Anonymous said...

I wanted to say Hi back and thank you for participating in my experiment :) Keep stopping by!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones