My True Happiness


Tuesday, February 24, 2009

For My Peace of Mind

Believe it or not, I'm still not done with December!!! It has been a crazy few months, and if I don't get it written down, I may very well forget.

For all of you waiting for something profound, or amazing (haha), or well . . . anything, I'm sorry - you must wait a little longer (maybe forever). Plus my mind has gone into hibernation, and I really don't know when it is going to wake up. It seems to take longer and longer each year :)

Now on with December - backing up a touch because I jumped the gun with my Christmas Eve post . . .

THE CHRISTMAS CARD

I could see what I wanted in my head, but had no idea how it was going to end up. The lighting was horrible, but with a little editing, I was pretty pleased with how things turned out :)



THE GINGERBREAD HOUSE
I have to thank my mom for getting us this. OK I grumbled a little :) Only because they whined until I finally had a night to sit down and do it!!


My best-ever little man :)






THE NEIGHBOR TREATS

I really do like to bake. When I'm the only one doing the baking, it's a little overwhelming. This year the girls are old enough to be a TON of help. We spent all day baking, and had a blast.



Now. . . CHRISTMAS DAY




BEFORE





AFTER




Had a blast with the Wii :)



We had the whole family over on Christmas day too.

Have you ever seen so much food? Every inch of counter was covered.



WOW - I think that does it for December. Although some event that I forgot could easily show up down the road. If it does, then I will deal with it then. For now I am done!!!

3 comments:

Jordan and Barbara said...

Great pictures. You have a cute fam. I cannot wait util you catch up to March.

Cotton Mill Cabinetry & Furniture, Inc. said...

Love seeing the family and all the fun. Your house is darling and LOVE those cabinets!! :) Hey, at least you took pictures this year. Better than me!!

Matt and Lena said...

K- you really make the rest of us look like stink!! Beautiful pics and the perfect housewife: clean house, kids always dressed and hair done!, and baking queen. All this with a newborn. I think I need to go lay down, my head is spinning just thinking about all of it!!! Your awesome and your kids must have lots of great memories with such a neat mother:)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones