My True Happiness


Thursday, April 3, 2008

I'm Still Kickin'

Don't know if anyone is still lookin', but I'm still kickin'.

Man . . . did that last post not want to get moved off it's pedestal! I tried numerous times to post something else, but was having major computer troubles, and I didn't have the time to sit down and figure it out.

We did get moved. The house is not done, but it's livable. Right now, I just needed livable. I got different Internet, and it seems to be working better. Hopefully I can keep up now.

I have to say THANKS to everyone who left such great comments on the last post. It really helped to know people cared:) It was one of the worst winters I have had, and the most hopeless I have been. I have a little more hope now, and it's amazing what a little hope can do for ya. But again, thanks to everyone who cared enough to leave a comment. They helped so much!

I did get a few picture developed FINALLY! Here's a few . . .


OH! BTW my friend Kris is the one who made the hats and scarves for the girls for Christmas. They absolutely LOVE them!!




13 comments:

Anne said...

Jamie! It's so good to have you back. Congrats on moving into the new house. I will have to come see it next time I'm in town. Your girls are adorable and so are you.

allison said...

Yay Jamie, I'm so glad you are feeling better! Spring always makes me feel good,but my whole day seems ruined when I wake up to 6 inches of snow in April. I bet you are lovin your new house, that is so exciting! If it is anything like the one you were building before, it'll be beautiful! Glad to have you back to bloggin, I've missed you!

Holly said...

I am so glad you are back and feeling better!!! I have been worried about you and have missed you. And I am glad to hear you moved. I will have to come stop by when I am in town next and see it.

Kim said...

I, as well, am excited to have you back! I was in town the other day-only for a short time-but I did drive past your house. It looks like it's going to be a beautiful place to live! Congratulations!

Emily said...

Welcome back. I totally understand the blogging break thing. I hope things keep looking better and brighter. I am dying to see your house. Tiff said it is amazing.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are still kickin' and I'm still lookin :). Yeah your house was amazing...glad you are moving in. I love these new pictures of the girls with their cute hats!

Jordan and Barbara said...

I am glad you are moved in and that I could help so much. Can't wait to see it with all of your stuff.

Char said...

yea your back. Glad to see you bloggin' again. thanks for the comments on mine. The faces are Halle, Charlee, Paytan, and Me. How do you change the colors for your blog like that?
Char

TJ & Jayden said...

Ok woman, I am so glad you are doing better. I had to call Kris to see how you were. I am so excited about your house. I am wanting to come up to see it and have you take pictures of me and the boys so you just let me know when you are up to it.

Take care

Young family said...

jami-
I am glad that you are now in your house. Congrats!! I know that your projects will continue, so good luck with the finishing touches.
I am sure it is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jamie...This is Tracy, I'm on TIffs computer, cause I still haven't gotten one. I just wanted to say "Hi" and I'm glad you got moved in! I love your house!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jamie, this is Tiff again....what was the name of the site that your ordered all of your light fixtures from? I need some custom pendants. If you have a second will you let me know? Thanks

Anne said...

Are you still kicking?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones