My True Happiness


Sunday, November 2, 2008

Special Delivery

Nathan and Courtney Walker invited us to a costume party, and anyone that knows Kyle, knows that dressing up is NOT his thing. I don't know if it was the fact that I felt good enough to socialize, or if it was I was finally willing to go out with him, or what . . .


Whatever it was, I got him to dress up.


I had to find something easy because, new baby, and didn't live close to any costume stores, and didn't know what I could fit into anyway. You know - all those good excuses.

I decided to go as a stack of boxes (I had used this a long time ago when I needed a cheap, easy, quick costume). Once I decided I could do that, well . . . only the pictures will do it justice. Just take a look :)





Doesn't he look great (that's my box costume BTW)! I was so proud of him. He was such a great sport.




I think a close up is the only way to really do it justice. How great is the mustache!?!


And the glasses!


Love it, LOVE it, LOVE IT!

3 comments:

Roll said...

Good Job Jamie! keep blogging - I love the pictures of the kids and that darling new son. I need to get over and see you. You have a wonderful family.

allison said...

HA HA HA HA! Oh, I love it! Tell Kyle I'm so proud of him, and that he fits the part of nerdy UPS man very well! Your little boy is so adorable and I absolutely fell in love with that picture of you holding him in the hospital! What an amazing mother you are! I love ya!

Kris said...

LOL! That is AWESOME!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones