My True Happiness


Monday, November 12, 2007

Some Sooper Sillyness

These pictures are HORRIBLE. I was trying out a digital camera, and I definitely don't want this one. But they are memories just the same. We were bored late one night(ok - only 7:00), and this was the product.

THE MANY FACES OF AVRIE

Surprise!


Sad :(

Happy :)


Mad!!!

Tired












THEN WE ALL HAD TO GET INVOLVED


Sad :(









Tired










Happy :)









The girls love this game. Unfortunately Kenadee is getting to big to play. So she got to watch. They start out on the ground, then yell "UP", and try to keep their balance as Kyle raises them into the air(notice the "hair"). Of course Kyle has to move around and try to get them to fall off. He wouldn't be Kyle if he didn't :)



Ashtyn thinks she is a pro, so she is dancing.












This picture is Ashtyn to a "T". She will stand on her head where ever and when ever she can. She is never still. Always jumping, twirling, flitting, or upside down.




And, I'm trying to get over my fear of pictures of myself. Sorry you have to be involved!

4 comments:

allison said...

That looks like fun! I remember playing that game with my big brothers when I was little! I hear ya on having fears of pictures taken of yourself, I hate them also! But you are very photogenic, so you have nothing to worry about!

Emily said...

I never could understand why you fear pictures. Look at you. That picture of Ashtyn dancing is the cutest ever.

Tiffany said...

Your blog is so great! You are a super-model so get over the fear!! You have a very cute little family!

TinaBean said...

Yeah, you are beautiful! I have always thought that ever since I knew you. And I LOVE your girls!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones