My True Happiness


Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Holidays!


Since my house will be sparsely decorated for this holiday also (my house is not going to be finished by Christmas), I have to get into the holiday spirit by decorating the blog -- AGAIN! Kyle just came over and rolled his eyes. He thinks I have a sickness, which could very well be true.

Christmas is my most favorite time of the year. I love the magic that is infused into the air. The beauty of the season is unbeatable, and the food . . . can I just say, YUM!

I hope everyone can really enjoy the holiday season. Breathe the air, write to old friends, bake with your babies, sing along to your favorite Christmas songs, find a new Christmas movie that makes you cry as you remember what Christmas is all about, give of your talents, and most important of all - get on your knees every night and give thanks for all of the blessings that we have. They are numerous and plenty, and it is all because of the birth of our Savior.


MERRY CHRISTMAS








7 comments:

allison said...

I feel the same way about Christmas too! The day after Thanksgiving the Christmas music was playing, the decorations were up and so were the tree. I have cards ready to be sent out already but I'm abstaining from sending those out too early. Yes, I love it love it love it! I even braved the Black Friday shopping. Yes, we have so much to be thankful for! You're a great example!

TinaBean said...

I love your new festive blog...Looks cute...as usual. It was good to see you at the shower.

Anne said...

Jamie the new look is so cute. Where do you get your templates? Kenadee was so cute at Mary's wedding. I loved it!

Emily said...

How festive. I'm going to log on to your blog and crank up the tunes!

Holly said...

I LOVE Christmas! But who doesn't?! I love the new template and all the great music. So so cute.
Are you close to being in your house? Next time I am up, I may have to stop by again and see all that is done!
-Holly

Anne said...

Hey Jamie! If you go to my blog and click on Shelly, one of her posts tells how to get new templates. But yours looks so cute. Happy Holidays!

Roll said...

Jamie, you are wonderful and have such a talent for all that you touch. Keep up the good work. Merry Christmas!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones