My True Happiness


Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm Fwee


Yep, time is still flying by. Three years have passed since Avire joined our family. I am running a little late on posting this (that's my life right now). Her birthday is really on the 15th. Kyle even chastised me for not getting this posted sooner.

Anyway, here's a few pictures.









HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

This was the only picture I could get her to smile in.


In all the others she had the grumpy look.

Some how the birthday girls at our house always end up cranky or crying.




I had to take a break even before the party started. My back is already killing.



All the cousins

L-R: Charlee, Kenadee, Sam, Halle, Allie, Avrie, Ashtyn,

Paytan, Wes, and Fez (more on him later)



8 comments:

allison said...

Yeah for Avrie! Birthdays are so much at that age. Your house is gorgeous, and so are YOU! I love that picture of you and Avrie on the couch! Sorry your back is killing you already though, that's no fun.

Anonymous said...

Avrie, I can't believe that you're 3. You have sure grown up fast. I'm so glad that there are pictures of you from the time you were a baby until now when you are a little girl. I love you!!
GranMa Sue

Anonymous said...

Hey Jamie, this is Tiffany. I haven't had time to check out blogs lately so I am just getting caught up. I am so excited for your news.....I bet you are all so excited! See what happens when you want another girl;) Happy B-Day Avrie your girls are the cutest!

Anonymous said...

One more thing....I have to agree with Kyle, in our house it was snowmachining. Not sure if it is proper but we also say motorbike instead of motorcycle. My husband always makes fun of that one too. We probably are just hicks!--Tiff

tracy said...

Looks like you are breaking the new house in! It looks good!! I can't believe your girls are getting so big! You look cute! I need to come visit!

Anne said...

Hey Jamie, hope you are feeling ok. Your house is beautiful and you, my dear, look gorgeous laying there on the couch with that cute girl of yours. Seriously, stunning.

allison said...

Hope you're still doing well, Jamie! Rocky and I went home the other week, and I was hoping to see you guys at church...and then it hit me...you're not in the good ol' 4th ward anymore! Oh no! I hope you can post soon, I miss you!

Leacayoungart said...

I am blog hopping and came across yours. Your girls have grown so much and you have another one.

Are you still doing a lot of photography?

Tell your mom and dad that Gordon and I said hello.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones