My True Happiness


Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Which one is it?

The comments on my last post got me curious. I always thought it was called "Snowmobiling". Kyle wouldn't quit making fun of me . . . "Only girls go snowmobiling. We go snowmachining." "So if you want to come, we go snowmachining!"

I changed my bad habit, so I could be included . . . only to find out that I could have been right all along!!!!

Lets settle this once and for all. I set up a poll so EVERYONE could vote. We'll see which one finally wins.

No one will know how you vote, or if you voted. But if you want your voice heard (all us Wyoming hicks) lets hear it!!

7 comments:

allison said...

"Snowmobiling" for sure. Poor Kyle has no idea what he's talking about. Just kidding. "Snowmachining" sounds wierd. And yes, of course only us fellow Wyomingites really care, right?

Stephanie said...

I actually had a roomate from Idaho in college that was very particualar on what you called it. She always said it was sledding, which I always thought was what you did on tubes and sleds (not snowmachines). I think you should call it whatever you want to call it. Hey, about the font, I didn't do anything, that is just the font that was set. Also, my arm was sore too. There was no visible bruise, but I know it was there and I didn't even shoot the 12 guage. I am pretty wimpy though!

Kim said...

I love the new look! It's very springy and fun....yeah it's finally here!

Jordan and Barbara said...

Your blog looks really cute. I also think that your girls need a puppy, what kind of parents dont get their kids one. Oh, wait, this puppy was for Jordan and he says it was for the family. Anyway I hope things are good for you and please don't send your tooth fairy. If ours is good I might refer them to you.

Char said...

I didn't know what snowmashining was till I met Jake. We always called it snowmobiling. So it's not just a Wyoming thing. When you buy a snowmobile don't you ask for a snowmobile not a snowmachine. Sounds like a snowblower or something to me.

By the way cute blog.

Anonymous said...

\snowmobiling all the way. you buy a snowmobile not a snowmachine. yeah? Jill from Utah

Anonymous said...

I guess you can tell that I grew up right down the road from Kyle....cuz we always called it snowmachining! :) PS-post pics of your house all finished when you can...I can't wait to see it and get some cute ideas for ours!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones