My True Happiness


Friday, December 7, 2007

20 COMMENTS - Whoohooo! I feel so special! We'll just look past the fact that I had to doctor the results (a lot). It was fun while it lasted. Thanks to all of you who left real comments :)

As far as the pictures go ... maybe "horrible" was too strong of a word. A better word would have been "disappointed". I was really disappointed when I got them developed. I really didn't have the time to spend all day fixing them. I debated if I should have even taken them in the first place. I'll try and quit being so hard on myself. Thanks to everyone for pointing that out.

Everything in my life right now has taken a huge effort to fix, and I was just wanting something to be easy. They did end up looking more like I wanted them to, so that made me happy. I know - WHAA WHAA. I'm trying to suck it up.

Kyle accuses me of overreacting sometimes - maybe there is some truth to that. Just don't tell him that I admit it!





Anne, this is for you:

1 - I have nice feet
2 - I'm pretty good at games

Are those good enough?

5 comments:

Anne said...

Good job Jamie! Those are great ones. The templates are at www.matiekay.blogspot.com and www.bloggercreations.blogspot.com. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Have a good day.

Kim said...

I Just talked to Kirk and we are spending Christmas at his parents, but will be up together on the 24th for my moms famiy party. If that works for you, let me know....if not, I understand, it's the Holidays and it gets pretty CRAZY!

Jordan and Barbara said...

I think your pictures are wonderful. I really need some help in using my photo shop. You should see my christmas pictures. Oh wait you will when you get my card.

allison said...

Jamie, I love that you like your feet! I think that's so great because even though the one thing that almost EVERYONE makes fun of me for is my feet, yet that is the one thing about myself that I actually like!

Anonymous said...

hey jamie, I have been checkin' you your blog from the begining. Hope you don't mind. I think you are so talented. I could name many many good things about you, so could everyone that knows you. I love you blog, keep it up.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones