My True Happiness


Monday, December 10, 2007

{Lets take a look back}

For those who were following my Halloween saga, I now have some pictures to go along with it!


This is the result of the last-minute-Wal-Mart-run. Ashtyn decided that she was a "Spring Princess". I already had Avrie's snowman costume. That was one I have been able to recycle. Kenadee ended up being a "Vampires". The collar was suppose to stand up, but we could live with that. I'm just so glad we found something that they could live with.



This one shows how our afternoon went. After we got back from the parties at school, it was a mad rush to finish getting everyone dressed. Avrie decided that she was suppose to be a frog instead of a snowman, and refused to get dressed for 40 minutes. Where she got a frog, I have no idea. I have no frog costumes and couldn't remember seeing any lately that would give her that idea. So that put us 40 minutes behind, which in turn made us miss a birthday party we were suppose to go to, which in turn sent Ashtyn into an hour long tear fit. Hence - the picture. HAPPY DAY!



Here's the snowman once she finally decided it was OK not to be a frog.


Kenadee doing what she loves to do best - taking care of the babies! This is my brother's littlest, Charlee.


These are all the grand kids on my side. My three and my brother's four. Notice the six girls and the one lone boy. POOR SAM! At least he's got grandpa.

Back row: Charlee, Kenadee, Sam, Paytan, and Ashtyn

Front row: Avrie and Halle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See, you pulled off all their costumes and they all look very cute! I don't know what you were sooo stressed about :)!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones