My True Happiness


Thursday, October 4, 2007

Fishing

Do you want to hear a sad story - I've never actually "fished". I've been where people are fishing, but never "fished" myself. It's not because I didn't want to, it has just never worked out. I have a funny story about my dad, but better get his OK before I tell it.
We went camping over Labor Day, and Kenadee had the chance to fish. She is so proud that she got to fish before I did. She was the only one to catch a fish too. I didn't get a picture because the slippery little thing flipped its way out of Kyle's hands before I could. While Kyle and Kenadee were fishing, Ashtyn , Avrie, and I hung out on the rocks (and in the river some too).







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember our fishing experience well! My mom & dad loved to fish & would spend hours sitting in a boat on Calion Lake in Arkansas & then we would have a catfish or bass fry. Those were always good times. But I never learned to fish. Give it a try, I hear that it's very relaxing.

allison said...

Jamie, I can't believe you've never fished! You've got to try it, and as your mom said, it is very relaxing. I never seem to catch much, but it's still fun thinking that you might! All of your pictures are adorable, you have talent!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones