My True Happiness


Thursday, October 25, 2007

I'm ready to pull my hair out!

I want to scream. Can I just scream? Did I say that I want to scream and pull my hair out? I've been in such a "FUNK" lately, and I can't seem to get out of it. The kids have been sick for over a week - thought they were getting better- but NO. It moved onto Kyle, which I don't know how he can keep working nonstop being sick, but he does. I do think he is getting better. Can it pass up mom? Of course not. That would make life go smoothly, and why would I want smooth right now? I don't need smooth. . . ok, whatever, I really need smooth. Please give me smooth. I feel like everything is falling apart. I don't function well in ciaos and that is all my life is anymore - CIAOS!

The kids are sick, they have so much homework already, I can't get them ran to the two things that they do have after school, the house is not moving anywhere, Avrie completely tears apart everything she touches every moment of the day, the other two are so whinny and moody that I want to lock them in their rooms every night, I can't find anything in our current living quarters, Halloween is approaching and the girls want to have costumes, and ... Ashtyn's teacher decided to put me in charge of the Halloween Party, oh and I'm trying to get my whole house painted, Oh and I have been sick. Is there anything else? I'm sure I could think of something else if you give me just a minute. Ya, I know, things can always get worse. That is what I am afraid of.


Any ideas on how to get out of this "FUNK"? Please help because my ideas are not working.


I am grateful -

1 - No one has been throwing up. I have enough laundry to do without adding that much more.
2 - I have gotten some painting done.
3 - I will hopefully have a new house in the future. I'm crossing my fingers because right now it doesn't seem like it will ever happen.
4 - We do have a roof over our heads, clothes on our backs, and food on the table (although that is always a huge source of the whining each night. I can never please everyone)
5 - I did finally get the major part of the Halloween dilemma taken care of. I'm still crossing my fingers because it seems like when ever I breath for a moment - thinking I can mark something off my list - it comes back to bite me in the butt.


I'm trying to stay positive. OK maybe I sank into huge pessimism, but I'm trying to crawl out into the light of optimism. HELP!!


I did get a few new pictures "Painted". That always makes me happy :)


4 comments:

Anne said...

Jamie!!! It's sounds like one of those weeks. Dang it. I'm not sure I have any good advice but I feel bad for you. Does that make it any better? :)

allison said...

Man. I can't compare to that, but although I haven't had such a crappy week, it has been quite a crappy and stressful night for me. Which is why I am checkin in on the blogs, to get my mind off of things. I hope things turn up for you soon. You seem like one of those super-moms who are always doing anything and everything and do it so well! Good luck!

Jordan and Barbara said...

Quit whinning!!!!!
HA HA HA HA.
No just kidding, there is nothing worse that sick kids. Except a sick husband, and I know yours pretty well and he is tough when he is healthy. So, So sorry!!!! Don't worry it will pass, eventually. Nothing is perfect and happy all of the time, the only thing we can change is our outlook. Good Luck.

Emily said...

Oh Jamie, I wish I could just run right over there and do your laundry, or the Halloween party, or let Avrie come to my house to play with Colter and Olivia...I hope things are on the up and up.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones