My True Happiness


Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tagged!

Guess it's my turn. Skip tagged me :)


The Rules:Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.At the end of the post the player then tags six people and posts their names then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Have fun!


1. For a long time I would unknowingly dress the girls to match. I don't mean in the exact same clothes, I mean in the same colors. No pastels with primary colors dag it! I finally realized that I did it, and tried to stop, but can't. There are some days when they don't match and it drives me crazy! They seem dirty or messy. I know that doesn't make sense, but it's true.


2. I am a night owl. I wish I wasn't, but I haven't been able to turn it around. It doesn't help that I have trouble sleeping. Kyle is a morning person, and goes to bed at 9 or 10. I'm lucky if I make it by 1:00 am, and usually then I can't fall asleep. So we are on completely different time schedules. That is also my only Alone Time. I love my Alone Time, so it's been hard to try and cut it short. I can watch whatever I want (thank you TiVo), I can work on whatever I want, and I have no interruptions.


3. I can't stand it when people chomp their food, or gum. And I have been blessed with some major chompers in my family. It's like fingernails on the chalkboard, and I can't seem to break them of the habit.


4. I am an online shopaholic. It's good and bad. I can now find the super slim, adjustable waist pants for the girls (not for me :( ) the extra long ones for me, and in the right sizes. The selection is so much better, and the sales are so much better. And . . . I can do it all in my Jammie's. But I really have to have self control. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I have done almost all of the shopping for my house online. A huge selection, and it's delivered right to my house.


5. I really, really, really want to travel. Anywhere and everywhere. There is an interesting story and interesting people where ever you go.


6. I love to paint. Not the get-the-whole-wall-done roller painting, but the steady-hand-don't-get-it-on-the-ceiling-cutting-in painting. It really relaxes me.


Well, there you have it. Now who hasn't been tagged . . . Barbara, Heather, Heidi, Kris and Deneil. Come on girls, you can do it!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey Jamie, just wanted to tell you that I LOVE your blog. It is so stinking cute. And the whole haloween theme you have going on right now is awesome! I have started one for us.....it still needs some work. But I love your posts, I love to hear that somebody else feels like I do at times!

TinaBean said...

Jamie, I love your blog as well...it's very, very cute. I love the new fall layout. Where did you get it from? Your girls are SO adorable.

Jordan and Barbara said...

What if I don't know 6 people who blog? Well i will try it anyway. By the way do you have any picts of your kids on Halloween?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones