My True Happiness


Friday, January 25, 2008

Christmas Time is here again. . .

I have to say I'm amazed I got these developed and posted before May!


CHRISTMAS DAY


Here are their Christmas outfits. I do have one more child, but she refused to stand anywhere close to them.




This is what Kenadee got Ashtyn. Which followed by a hug and an "I love you sis!" We do get a few of those moments every now and again!




I had to add this one, because it makes me laugh. Here is Kyle doing his most favorite thing ... dressing the doll, or the barbie, whatever it may be at the time! He really loves that. He's tried to get them to play with tractors, dump trucks, and such. And they do play with them, they just don't play with them right! He's tried to teach them the correct sound and the correct name of each piece of equipment, but at the end of the day, they always end up being "The MOMMY tractor, and the DADDY tractor, and the BABY tractor."




And just a few more . . .




It took me a minute to remember why Avire wasn't in her Christmas jammies in these pictures. Then I remembered ... the minute she got up, she threw up all over them. So these are her Christmas jammies from last year.




Don't you just love the messy hair look?


CHRISTMAS EVE

My sister-in-law Chary took these pictures. She was nice enough to email them to me since I didn't even remember where my camera was! We went to eat at Little America, and then ended up at my mom's house to open jammies and the presents from Grandma and Grandpa. I still can't believe we are seven grand kids strong with only one boy! They sure are a cute bunch!


Halle and Avrie LOVED the digital frame that Jake and Chary got my mom. They especially enjoyed when a picture of themselves would come up :)

CHRISTMAS PROGRAMS

This is Kenadee's (2nd row, 2nd from left) Program. It was both 3rd and 4th grades. They did such a great job. The music teachers are amazing. They didn't just sing songs, but played instruments, did dances, had costumes, and sang duets.




She had to try out for this duet, and as a mom, I can't tell you how nervous I was for her. I don't think I took a breath for her whole part. She sang with Oakley Bluemel, and they sounded WONDERFUL. I was so proud of both of them!
Ashtyn's program was the 1st and 2nd graders. It wasn't quite as complex as the other, but having all the 1st graders dancing around while the 2nd graders sang (and vice versa) was a feat in itself! They did great too!
She is in the second row, 3rd from right, wearing the necklace.



DECORATING THE TREE

This year I got a $30 Wal-Mart tree. I wasn't in the mood to search through storage in the frigid temperatures we have had this year. I thought white would be fun for a change. Kenadee is already making plans to put it in her room next year. I got a little ribbon, a few dollar ornaments and there you have it! Pretty sad, but it had to do.





"Mom, please let us take your picture in front of the tree!"

And that's a wrap for this Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all the posting you just did...so much to see! Happy B-day Ashtyn, and tell her I love the Enchanted song (if she picked that song, I LOVE that movie!) I love the potty train pics....I'm dreading when I have to start that. I LOVE your house! And I want to come see it when you're done...and your Christmas pics were fun too. By the way, you did an amazing job on Kim's pictures...I don't think you know what you've gotten yourself into...now you're going to have to do some for me because you are AWESOME at it!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones