My True Happiness


Friday, January 25, 2008

TOOT TOOT

I have to "toot" my friends' horn because they are AMAZING!


The house is finally getting to a fun stage, and a lot of the credit goes to one of my best friends and her husband. They have a custom cabinet shop in St.George. They did the cabinets for my kitchen, and the girls' bath. They did an amazing job, and I just wanted to share their talent with everyone.


So if you are in the market for some new cabinets, I just happen to have their number!


CottonMill Cabinetry and Furniture
John and Kris Stokes
(435)627-1025

Do remember that we are not completly finished, and the pictures are from my camera phone. These pictures do not do them justice. They are even more beautiful in person.

I love them Kris . . . Thanks SO much!




3 comments:

Jordan and Barbara said...

So beautiful, I love it. Hope you move in soon.

Emilee Sims said...

Hey just thought i'd give you a 'toot toot' that i've got my own blog now! check it out sometime! its www.emileemalissa.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Being the one that's getting the toot toot, I just have to say that I wish all customers were as good as Jamie and Kyle to work with. I'm sure most everyone else knows this aready, but for the few who don't, Jamie is EXTREMELY creative and she totally made my job easy. I have to say, one of our funner jobs! And I'm so glad they've turned out well and look so great. Thank YOU, Jamie, for making them look so good in your house! I promise to come visit soon and take some pictures of my own!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones