My True Happiness


Friday, January 25, 2008

Funny Story

One day she is going to kill me for taking these pictures, but I couldn't resist!


I'm not officially potty training, but I ran out of diapers one day, and Kyle hadn't made it home with any more. I thought I would pull out the potty and the panties. Maybe I would get lucky.


YEAH RIGHT!


By this time, she had already "wet" in her panties, and Kyle had brought some diapers home.


I said "Avrie, your underwear are wet and I need to get a diaper on you." She said, "No momma, I don't want a diaper, I need to go poop!" So again, I thought maybe I would get lucky.


I think she sat on the pot off and on for an hour. We would go back and forth "Avrie, if you haven't pooped, I need to put your diaper on." "No momma, I still have to poop."


Then she finally said "Momma, I pooped!" I ran to check, and this is what I found.



Can you guess what the white poop is?


Packing peanuts!


It wasn't my lucky day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny!!! :) Avrie is so cute. Tell Kenadee that I said hi.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones