My True Happiness


Monday, September 24, 2007

Birthdays

Tomorrow is my birthday. I don't hate birthdays, but I don't really like them either. They just seem to come too quickly anymore. It's just more proof of how time flies(and I keep getting older each year)!

I was walking around today mumbling to myself "Ugh, how did I get to be 31 years old! Where did my 20's go? I can't believe I'm already 31. I don't really want to be 31." This went on and on, with me mainly mumbling to myself. I looked at the girls for a minute, and they had this weird look on their face. I said "What?" Kenadee looked at me with a smile and said, "Mom, aren't you going to be 32?". "WHAT!!" I said as I closed my eyes and tried to add it up in my head. Sure enough, I'm going to be 32. Isn't that just peachy. Another year lost!!

HAPPY DAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THE YEAR LOST!! Never - Just take a minute & reflect on what you've accomplished this last year - You'll be amazed at all you've done & wonder how you fit so much into 1 yr. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are right about the years going so fast, so enjoy each stage of your life - it really is a wonderful journey!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones