My True Happiness


Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Summer 06

Since summer is over, and I don't have pictures of this summer to reminisce, I am reminiscing about last summer.

JOHN EYRE REUNION
We decided to go up in the field and play baseball. All we had were Ashtyn and Kenadee's little bat and tee ball. It ended up being a blast. It's kinda crazy that with Kyle's brother, sisters, and all the kids, we have enough to have quite a gathering.



This picture is of all the grand kids, but one. Parker had not yet arrived. Oh, and Dayna isn't a grand kid, but she gets to do what ever she wants!

Later that night we went out to Natural Corrals. We climbed, and climbed, and climbed.
From bottom to top: Allie(Spencer's), Megan(Kellee's), and Kenadee

Front: Hadley(Kellee's) and Wesley(Spencer's)
Back: Kenadee, Allie, Megan


BEAR LAKE
My friends and I try to take our kids one day each summer.




TEEBALL
Kenadee enjoyed it, I had to bribe Ashtyn to quit playing it the dirt.




I do love summer. Maybe this winter I will have pictures of this summer.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones