My True Happiness


Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Talents

I have decided that crying is a talent. Ok, I don't mean all crying, I mean crying nicely. I'm the biggest blubberer when I cry. It's embarrassing. My face gets all red and blotchy, my voice squeaks, and I can't say anything that makes sense.

Some people can cry so nicely. They maintain their composure, their voice doesn't change, and they can continue giving their lesson, or talk with just a small tear running down their cheek. Such Talent!

So those of you that can cry nicely, add that to your talent list. And ... do you have any pointers for those of us that make a complete fool of themselves when we cry?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry!!!! You come by that naturally -- Gran Gran, Me & your Dad. I need the "hints" too. I just try & avoid anytime talking about something that is close to my heart -- GranKids, Kids, my testimony, etc.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones