My True Happiness


Friday, September 7, 2007

Kenadee (Nessie)


Kenadee is my fun loving, sweet, oldest child. "Nessie" is what Avrie so lovingly calls her. She has become the second mom at our house. Lately she's had to be the first mom a lot. When I have got to get stuff done, she gets to take care of the other two. She doesn't complain too much, which says a lot, because the other two can be a handful.

She loves to experience and try new things. She is the animal lover of the family. She is always trying to find worms and lizards. She isn't scared one bit of the slimy little creatures. She loves to be outside helping both Grandmas in the yard or the garden. She already has this amazing ability to see how to help others. You don't have to ask, she usually knows what to do.

I am sad to say the days of Blue's Clues and Dora are pretty much over. She has moved on to High School Musical 2 and Hanna Montana. My little girl is growing up :(

She has wanted to start cooking and that has been such a huge help. She has done really well.

Her laugh makes you laugh. It is so contagious. She starts to giggle, and pretty soon everyone else has joined in.

She really wants me to have another baby. She has said that she would feed it, change it, even get up at night with it. She has fallen in love with these new baby cousins we've just gotten. She loves to hold them and take care of them. I don't think I quite believe her about the "get up at night" thing though.

She can get moody at times, but hey, she's a girl! I don't know what I would do without her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Kenadee sounds like Bailee Crtysti's oldest. Nothing but high school musical and hannah montana. Out with old and in with the new. Kenadee is so cute and is getting older day by day. I love yall and keep putting new comments and pictures on the blog because i love looking at new pictures and leavig new comments. LOVE YALL

Anonymous said...

Kenadee you are such a good big sister. You have been so good to watch Avrie & know what she wants & look after her. Someone who loves animals, like you do, has to be really kind & sensitive. I'm not sure about the "squirmy" worms that you love. I don't like "squirmy" stuff. I'm glad that you like to cook. My mom, your Gran Mommie Lucy was the best cook. I'll share her recipes. Love you.

TJ & Jayden said...

Hey woman,

Your girls are so cute. I can't believe how much Ashtyn looks like you. Hopefully sometime when you are down in Ogden we can get together. Oh and yes you can put me on your list.

Take care!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones