My True Happiness


Friday, August 17, 2007

I am a PhotoShop Junkie

Since I have gotten my new computer, I have discovered PhotoShop. Yes, again I am trying to emerge from the dark ages. The only problem now is that I have to "fix" every picture. But Oh, What Fun It Is!
Soon after I discovered PhotoShop, I discovered Digital Painting. If there were any limited possibilities in PhotoShop, there are absolutely none here. I am completely amazed at all of the different styles you can accomplish with one program. I have found a place that I can order canvas prints, so I am even more excited to have paintings in my house that are not only beautiful, but are close to my heart.
These are the four cousins on Kyle's side that were born in 2001. Two girls, and two boys.


This is a picture I took in Nauvoo. I have always loved the blazing red colors of fall.


1 comment:

Emily said...

Jamie. I love love it. One of these days will you show me how to do your photo shop stuff. It's beautiful. Oh, and now you are a link on my site. Let the blogging begin!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones