My True Happiness


Friday, August 17, 2007

Why am I doing this?

I really don't know why I started doing this, but for some reason I can't stay away. I feel like the great-grandma (I say "great" because "grandma" doesn't seem that old anymore) that is just learning to use the remote.
It has already been a crazy, self-searching journey. And this is my first POST! Through life and different circumstances, I have become a very private, almost hermitish person. I don't really like it, so this is my chance to put my heart out there. Laugh, cry, agree, or stomp on it ... do what you have to. I have to do this for me.
I have loved reading Emily's blog, and the others that you can get to. You get to know someone so much better this way. Also, through all of the other links you can visit, you get to know people that you never would have other wise. So if anyone gets this crazy lady coming up to you, acting like she knows everything about you, it could be me. And I do know you - sort of - through your blog. So thank you for putting yourself out there too.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones