My True Happiness


Thursday, August 23, 2007

Never say Never

I had a few "nevers" that came out of my mouth in my younger years.

1 - I was NEVER going to get married before I graduated college.
2 - I was NEVER going to marry anyone from the valley.
3 - I was NEVER moving back to the valley.
4 - I was NEVER going to have kids right after I got married.

For those of you who know me, you can have a good laugh because 3 out of 4 of those "nevers" actually happened. Yes. . . I've had to choke on most of my words. I got married a year after high school, to Kyle (from the valley), and we now live in the valley. But we did wait 3 years to have kids after we got married.

So, if that is how that works. How about this - "I NEVER want to be happy, healthy, wise or wealthy."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An example of life at different stages. 1st - comment from a very knowing teenage perspective 2nd - then must "eat words" 3rd - review & analyze original comment 4th - wonder where the comment came from & how not to make such comments again 5th - know it's all just part of life & "maturing" 6th - know no matter how old you get, you keep having to "eat words" -- Mom


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones