My True Happiness


Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Photo Shoot

After Avrie was born, a good friend gave me a book on how to photograph your children. I had such good advice, and I was so pleased with the outcome. I am still posting "older" pictures because I have yet to make the transition to a digital camera. My other camera is so good, I can't yet afford a digital camera that takes as good of pictures. One day. I'm getting closer and closer to making the change. It's a big pain to have to get the film developed, and I think my camera is on it's last leg.








Avrie's blessing dress was so pretty, but she HATED it. She screamed the whole time she had it on (which was about 3 minutes). I finally got her to sleep - without the dress on - then I just kinda wrapped it around her. The day we blessed her, she barely made it through the blessing before we had to ditch the dress!

3 comments:

Anne said...

yeah! I'm so glad that I'm your friend with a blog! What is the picture book called? I need some serious help in that department.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it was the lace, as I remember a handmade dress that was supposed to be a Sunday dress. I refused to wear it.

Anonymous said...

The girls are so cute and hope to see them soon. I hope to visit everyone soon. Keep in touch.
love yall


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones